Start date: Oct. 1 2020
End Date: Jan. 15, 2020
Registration Fee: $20
Harvest means: Shotgun, Rifle, Muzzleloader, archery
- All contestants must follow Oklahoma hunting laws and regulations
- Valid hunting license at tag must be shown at check-in.
- Only free-range whitetail deer from Oklahoma may be checked in
- No person may resell tickets or use their ticket for another person
- Buck must be harvested and tagged by ticket holder
- Antlers must be scored on the Boone and Crockett official scale (gross score). All entries will need official scorecard and will need to have a 60-day dry time before being score. In the event of a tie, least amount of deductions will win.
Scorecards must be turned in at the McLoud Fire Department, or contact Josh Jenkins for other arrangements.
Contact Josh at (405) 777-8433 or visit the McLoud Fire Department at 300 S. 3rd Street in McLoud.